In this role you will be responsible for growing revenue from new clients and accounts by proactively pursuing targets with a need for Helm's structured core services. This person will be the liaison between Helm and our clients as it relates to new and acute business opportunities.
· Responsible for revenue generation through responding to RFP's, building customer relationships and unsolicited proposals to clients
· Develop and grow client relationships within our existing book of business
· Collaborate on the content, solution, development, pricing and delivery of sales proposals
· Submit and represent new opportunities during Sales, IT, Operations Planning (SIOP) meetings
· Prepare and coordinate the execution of quotes, sales proposals and RFP's
· Vertically grow our client' business with Helm
· Manage client database information in sales tracker application
· Maintain an accurate and current knowledge of the core and support service goals of our clients and their customers and can articulate this to the Helm Team
· Maintain an astute knowledge of client contract and pricing structure
· Continually challenge awareness of services and suggest improvements that enhance our value to the client
· Use Helm Business System and all required software applications and processes
· Prepare Sales Forecast for all clients
· Maintain clear understanding of Sales and Marketing plan in terms of forecasting, communication and management
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.