Helm Technologies is seeking a seasoned .NET developer who will design, code, test and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. This role will also be responsible for analyzing and amending software errors in a timely and accurate fashion while providing status reports where required. C# experience is required.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering and 5 years of related experience preferred.
· Extensive experience using .NET C#
· Experience with front-end libraries such as Angular JS
· Extensive experience with SQL Server
· Transact SQL experience writing complex stored procedures, triggers, DTS packages
· Familiar with TFS 2013 and higher
· Experience with SOAP and Restful Web Services (WCF, Web API)
· Hands on software troubleshooting experience.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Experience with specific phases of the software development life cycle.
· Familiarity with different software development methodologies.
Email resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.