· Identify corrective action for items at Status 3 with physical inventory.
· Administer scrap notifications.
· Administer cycle counts.
· Monitor inventory reports and resolve all discrepancies.
· Research all Status 4’s and identify root cause. Execute resolution processes on the same day that Status 4 sheets are received.
· Eliminate all Merchandising inventory variances.
· Provide Item’s File maintenance in the resolution of inventory discrepancies.
· Maintain an accurate and current knowledge of the corporation’s warehouse and sales operational procedures.
· Attend internal and external meetings
· Maintain work procedures
· Assist with training of new employees
· Assign and slot material as needed
Education/Experience: One to two years customer service or administrative experience in a warehouse environment preferred. Excellent organizational and time management skills are required to balance multiple priorities under a variety of conditions and constraints. Provide exemplary inventory management through attention to details and follow-up skills. Experience in order fulfillment and distribution services or closely related administrative production/operational environment preferred.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.